Are you passionate about social media content, have a talent for writing and can make even the mundane sound incredibly interesting? Do you consider yourself a creative person that can 'think out of the box', and do you like to work in a vibrant team with interesting projects? Then this role may be for you!
We are looking for an energetic person who is excited to take on a challenge and thrive as our Digital Content and Social Media Manager.
Phillips and Phillips is a growing digital PR firm in Wellington with endless opportunities for someone who is hungry for diversity in their work.
As agencies go, we're a little different – we're more 'Pearson Spector' than 'Google'. We work hard, reward well, and look after one another. We LOVE coffee, working on challenging projects and wowing our customers.
You'll be responsible for developing social media strategies, creating compelling content, and implementing the strategy on a daily basis for a variety of clients across some exciting sectors.You're not afraid to hit the ground running because you've done this before in a similar role.
You may currently be in an agency position looking to take the next step, or you've taken on the social media responsibilities within your daily role and have developed a passion for social media management – you want to turn it into a career.
This role would suit someone who is interested in science, tech, engagement with Māori/Pasifica communities, and the property, financial, legal and accounting sectors. As you can tell we're largely working with service-based B2B and B2C businesses.
You can demonstrate to us that you have the following experience:
- Writing unique and engaging copy - customised for each social media platform
- Creating social media imagery/video or providing a clear brief for a designer/videographer
- Using social media management tools for business (e.g. Facebook Business Manager)
- Creating and managing ad campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Monitoring, engaging and analysing insights, metrics and the results from social media efforts
- Social listening and finding new opportunities for engagement
- Undertaking audience research
This is a full-time permanent role. You must be able to work in New Zealand. Preference will be given to applicants with relevant tertiary qualifications.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to grab our attention in your SINGLE PAGE cover letter and your ‘straight to the point’ CV. Send this to Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org by 03/03/2017.